First Fidelity Bank Debit Card
First Fidelity Bank Debit card allows you to buy products and services without writing a check and is accepted anywhere you see the MasterCard logo. Use your debit card for FREE at a First Fidelity Bank ATM. You can use your debit card surcharge free at ATMs that participate in the Accel program. Use the Accel locator to find a surcharge free ATM.
You can also use your First Fidelity Bank Debit Card at any Automated Teller Machine displaying the Mastercard® logo to make cash withdrawals from checking, transfer funds between savings and checking, or make balance inquiries on either account.
- Avoid ATMs in dark and remote places.
- Never insert your card or enter your PIN in any terminal that does not look genuine, has been modified, has a suspicious device attached, or is operating in a suspicious manner.
- Remove your cash, receipt and card after every transaction.
- Have your card ready when you approach the ATM.
- Block others’ view from seeing your PIN.
- Memorize your PIN. Don’t tell anyone.
- Report lost or stolen cards immediately.
- Never give your PIN over the phone.
- Know who you are talking to.
- Don’t fall prey to “Phishing.”
TO REPORT A LOST / STOLEN / COMPROMISED CARD:
Call First Fidelity Bank at (866) 775-2641 during regular business hours (8:00 am-5:00 pm Mon.- Fri.).
After regular business hours please call (800) 472-3272.